The good news for all cellular networks users in Pakistan is that here we were going to how to Get Free Balance Ufone, Jazz, Telenor & Zong. This time telecommunication company gives a huge opportunity for all subscribers by providing them Top-Up without money. 😀
This time all companies allow their customers to enjoy free calls, SMS and also internet quota for certain situations. As there is a big competition between all telecom companies, so everyone in tries to catch more customers. This is the reason all networks give this chance for users to use basic services without money. Some networks offer free services for the activation of old SIM cards. Some of the telecom organisations give this deal on the purchasing of a brand new SIM connection.
Get Free Balance Ufone, Jazz, Telenor & Zong
This article covers a brief guide on how you can get a mobile balance without money. The networks we were going to discuss are mentioned below.
Jazz is the top-rated telecom services provider company serving its clients in Pakistan since 1994. Jazz became the most demanding cellular company within a very short time. The prof of its rapid growth is that in the year 2015 Jazz owned a well-known network Warid also.
How To Win Free Balance On Jazz
- Just open Playstore from your phone if you were an android user in case you using iPhone open the App Store and find the “Jazz Cash App“Jazz Mobile App.
- In this download and install this app on your phone.
- After the installation now registered on Jazz Mobile App.
- After creating your Jazz Cash account on the Jazz App you get RS. 100.
- Now you can recharge any of your Jazz numbers through this credit of 100 rupees.
- Cheers! 😀
Check: How To Load Jazz Card?
Service Terms & Conditions
- Only Jazz Cash account holders can take advantage of this service.
- The activation of services would get a fast confirmation SMS.
- Offer valid for 1 day.
Advantages Along with Balance
[table id=170 /]
PTML establish a native cellular company back in the year 2001 under the boundaries of Pakistan named “Ufone”. Till that time Ufone did an amazing job by offering high-speed GSM, affordable calls and SMS for all other networks. Ufone customer care always comes up with innovative methods to retain their users’ families. Here we were talking about how you can win free Ufone balance.
Also Check: Ufone Super Card Offer
How To Win Free Balance On Ufone
- Get a brand new SIM card and top-up 100 or more than RS. 100.
- After this under the duration of 30 days recharge more for 100 rupees.
- By doing this you get a free balance of 100 Pakistani rupees.
- Now, this deal would circulate for a 6 months duration.
- Every month you get RS. 100 balance for free.
- During the period of 6 months, they give 600 rupees credit.
Terms & Conditions
- First of all, you have to verify on the official Ufone website whether this offer is still vailed or not.
- Every month till the whole 6 months of period a subscriber can get 100 rupees balance each month.
- Additional fees may be charged under the 3 days duration.
- The deal is to stick to only new SIM buyers.
- For checking the remaining balance dial *124#.
Earlier known as Paktel telecommunication company of Pakistan Zong is no doubt considered one of the best names in the industry. Zong is also known as China Mobile of Pakistan. Official take name “Zong” back in 2008 and from now company doing it’s best day by day in terms of strong services. Zong making his high place among old networks and it’s not an easy task. Of curse, due to high speed, 4G internet services and cheap SMS packages make the company famous very early in Pakistan. In a very short time after its precession, Zong also lunches 5G services for all its clients.
By Zong Free Balance By My Zong App
For getting free of cast Zong top-up you have to follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- Go to play store or app store
- After reaching play/store now just search for My Zong App.
- After finding “My Zong App” now just download and install it.
- After installation of the app customer would get free RS. 100 vocher.
- Through the Zong app account, you can send this amount as mobile credit on your number.
For checking current Zong free balance offers you must have to verify from the Site.
Check: Zong Free Youtube Daily Data
Now when we talk about all the famous telecom brands of Pakistan, how it is possible we not mentioned Telenor. If you are also a Telenor user then be with us and learn how you can get Free internet or Balance with Telenor SIM card services.
Telenor is an eminent telecommunication services supplier in Pakistan working under the brand name Telenor 4G. It was established in 2004 and was sent off in 2005 in Pakistan for giving telecommunication services. It is possessed by Telenor Group, a created well known Norwegian company.
Telenor didn’t stop its experience of becoming one of the most incredible specialists in telecom brands and began to furnish internet offices alongside portable services. It interestingly formally sent off 4.5G (LTE Advanced), Voice over LTE (VolTE), and is presently directing investigations on offering 5G types of assistance in Pakistan. In 2011, Telenor won Prime Minister Trophy for the biggest Foreign Direct Investment.
How To Get Free Balance For Telenor
Very much like other telecommunication services suppliers Telenor likewise gives valuable chances to its clients to win free Top-Up. Telenor presently offers 2 GB of portable internet information on re-energize of Rs. 100 subsequent to initiating a new SIM. You should simply purchase another Telenor Sim, actuate it, and re-energize Rs. 100 to get the free 2 GB of versatile internet. Telenor is one of the best telecommunication organizations and it generally will set out open doors and carry offers for its new clients to stay associated liberated from cost.
Terms & Condition
- For the activation of the offer, you have to Dial *345*007#
- For active users RS. 100 free balance is offered.
- Internet data of 500 MBs for 2G, 3G users only.
- Additional charges may be applied and vary from time to time.
- The company have the right to revoke the deal at any time.
Which network you were using and share your experience with us here in the comment section, also tell how this article helps you.